Horseback Riding in Calgary
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Take advantage of the region's cowboy heritage and go horseback riding. Saddle Peak Trail Rides runs assorted horseback trips, from one-hour trail rides around the ranch to four-day wilderness pack excursions. The ranch is about 70 km (44 mi) west of Calgary; check the Web site or call for directions. Reservations are essential. 403/932–3299. www.saddle-peak.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's