Biking in Calgary
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Calgary has about 300 km (186 mi) of bicycling and jogging paths, most of which wind along rivers and through city parks. Maps are available at visitor centers and bike shops. You can rent bikes for C$25 to C$45 at Sports Rent 4424 16th Ave. NW, Montgomery, Calgary, AB. 403/292-0077. www.sportsrent.ca.
University of Calgary Outdoor Centre also has bicycle rentals. 2500 University Dr. NW, University Heights, Calgary, AB. 403/220-5038. www.calgaryoutdoorcentre.ca.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire