Biking in Calgary
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Calgary has about 300 km (186 mi) of bicycling and jogging paths, most of which wind along rivers and through city parks. Maps are available at visitor centers and bike shops. You can rent bikes for C$25 to C$45 at Sports Rent 4424 16th Ave. NW, Montgomery, Calgary, AB. 403/292-0077. www.sportsrent.ca.
University of Calgary Outdoor Centre also has bicycle rentals. 2500 University Dr. NW, University Heights, Calgary, AB. 403/220-5038. www.calgaryoutdoorcentre.ca.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's