- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Wild Flour Bakery
Wild Flour Bakery Review
One block off of bustling Banff Avenue, this cafe and bakery is where locals and visitors come to for a quick breakfast or lunch. The coffee is fair trade and organic and even the to-go cups are compostable, biodegradeable, and made from recycled products. Organic, housemade breads enhance breakfast sandwiches; try the classic with sourdough, eggs, and cheddar. There are also soup, sandwiches, and grain salads available for lunch. Also try the excellent chocolate zucchini bread. This smallish spot gets crowded, so come early for lunch. In summer there is seating outside in the Bison Courtyard.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I heard a lot about Waterton National Park, and planning to pay a visit there in month of August (solo).
What do you all say about that,Any tips for the transportation to reach there as i am planning from Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more