- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Le Beaujolais Review
This French restaurant is a classic where you can expect to find wonderful wines, great service, and fine French cuisine served in a quiet upper-floor dining room. The relaxed atmosphere created by soft music, white tablecloths, and fresh flowers is a sharp contrast to the busy main street of Banff. This is the place to sample French classics such as whole Dover sole meunière served tableside, steak au poivre, or roasted duck breast with seared foie gras. Three-course set dinner menus start at C$50 per person. The wine list is the size of a phone book, but the attentive servers are adept at recommending wine pairings. For a less costly and slightly more casual dining experience, try dining in the on-site bistro Café de Paris.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I heard a lot about Waterton National Park, and planning to pay a visit there in month of August (solo).
What do you all say about that,Any tips for the transportation to reach there as i am planning from Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more