- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hidden Ridge Resort
At a Glance
- large units
- great views
- nice extras
- on a secluded road
- long walk to town
- parking can be tight during peak times
Check Rates from our Partners
Hidden Ridge Resort Review
Located on a secluded road on Tunnel Mountain, this resort has incredible views of the surrounding landscape as well as large, well-appointed accommodations with wood-burning fireplaces, full kitchens with granite countertops, and flatscreen TVs with DVD players. There's a children's play area, two large hot tubs, and two large picnic areas shared by all the guests. The premium two-bedroom units with lofts can accommodate up to 10 people. There are plenty of little extras like free DVD rentals, Wi-Fi, Banff transit bus passes, and Popsicles for kids during the summer months.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I heard a lot about Waterton National Park, and planning to pay a visit there in month of August (solo).
What do you all say about that,Any tips for the transportation to reach there as i am planning from Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more