- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Three Ravens Review
In the corner of the Sally Borden Building at the Banff Centre with floor-to-ceiling windows and spectacular mountain views on all sides, this restaurant is a great spot to watch the sun setting behind the mountains while enjoying fresh, seasonal, creatively prepared cuisine. There are several on-site eateries in this arts complex, but Three Ravens is the place to go for fine dining. Everything is prepared in-house from the breads and spiced butters to the fruit sorbets. Menus change twice per year, but past menus have included items like herb-crusted Alberta lamb rack, honey-and-ginger-glazed duck breast, and seared steelhead trout with cinnamon-infused black Thai rice. The wine list is easy to maneuver with some nice selections at reasonable prices.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
We just returned from a fabulous visit to the Canadian Rockies. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more