- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Banff Ave. Brewing Co.
Banff Ave. Brewing Co. Review
Creating the highest-quality beer and serving it with classic Canadian pub food designed to complement it is the guiding philosophy of this family-friendly brewpub on Banff's busiest street. Impromtu free tours of the on-site brewery are commonplace. The flagship beer is a heavily hopped pale ale made with water from the Canadian Rockies. The restaurant is large and open, with plenty of windows and a patio overlooking Banff Avenue—ideal for people-watching. On the menu is classic pub fare, including burgers, steaks, and grilled fish served with fries in paper cones. The pulled pork poutine goes well with any drink.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
We're a 2 adult, 2 kid (boy 6, girl 3) Canadian (GTA) family wanting to camp (tent trailer) west to BC to visit friends. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more