- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Banff Ave. Brewing Co.
Banff Ave. Brewing Co. Review
Creating the highest-quality beer and serving it with classic Canadian pub food designed to complement it is the guiding philosophy of this family-friendly brewpub on Banff's busiest street. Impromtu free tours of the on-site brewery are commonplace. The flagship beer is a heavily hopped pale ale made with water from the Canadian Rockies. The restaurant is large and open, with plenty of windows and a patio overlooking Banff Avenue—ideal for people-watching. On the menu is classic pub fare, including burgers, steaks, and grilled fish served with fries in paper cones. The pulled pork poutine goes well with any drink.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I heard a lot about Waterton National Park, and planning to pay a visit there in month of August (solo).
What do you all say about that,Any tips for the transportation to reach there as i am planning from Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more