- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Falcon Crest Lodge
At a Glance
- feels like a home away from home
- great views
- free Wi-Fi
- 20-minute drive to Banff
- no pool
- small gym
Check Rates from our Partners
Falcon Crest Lodge Review
Just outside the national park in nearby Canmore, these modern condos are ideal if you enjoy cooking some of your own meals, as the rooms have fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops. There are marvelous views of the Three Sisters, Ha-Ling, and Rundle Mountain, and they're stuffed with the comforts of home: marble bathrooms, gas fireplaces, and balconies with individual gas barbecues. If you reserve a one-bedroom unit or larger, you'll have a washer and dryer right inside your condo. The two outdoor hot tubs have great views, and there is a Vietnamese restaurant on-site.
- Address: 190 Kananaskis Way, Canmore, AB T1W 3K5 | Map It
- Phone: 403/678–6150; 866/609–3222 in North America
- Website: www.falconcrestlodge.ca
- Location: Outside the Park
- 46 1-bedroom condos, 8 2-bedroom condos, 6 studio suites; 12 deluxe suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
just a word of warning if anyone is coming in the next couple of days...the entire province is experiencing a massive storm. many flight cancellations / delays, road closures, HORRIBLE driving conditions. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more