- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Falcon Crest Lodge
At a Glance
- feels like a home away from home
- great views
- free Wi-Fi
- 20-minute drive to Banff
- no pool
- small gym
Check Rates from our Partners
Falcon Crest Lodge Review
Just outside the national park in nearby Canmore, these modern condos are ideal if you enjoy cooking some of your own meals, as the rooms have fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops. There are marvelous views of the Three Sisters, Ha-Ling, and Rundle Mountain, and they're stuffed with the comforts of home: marble bathrooms, gas fireplaces, and balconies with individual gas barbecues. If you reserve a one-bedroom unit or larger, you'll have a washer and dryer right inside your condo. The two outdoor hot tubs have great views, and there is a Vietnamese restaurant on-site.
- Address: 190 Kananaskis Way, Canmore, AB T1W 3K5 | Map It
- Phone: 403/678–6150; 866/609–3222 in North America
- Website: www.falconcrestlodge.ca
- Location: Outside the Park
- 46 1-bedroom condos, 8 2-bedroom condos, 6 studio suites; 12 deluxe suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
We just returned from a fabulous visit to the Canadian Rockies. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more