- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Luxurious decor and magnificent mountain views form the backdrop for a dinner of fine, regionally influenced French cuisine. Dining here is an experience that should be savored—plan to spend at least three hours. Food is prepared à-la-minute from fresh ingredients, and the menu is constantly changing. There are four fixed dining options, but the main courses constantly change; previous entrées have included BC sablefish with tomato, watermelon, and onion; rabbit with nuts,wild berries, and foraged mushrooms; and cinnamon-smoked short ribs. The prix-fixe menu is C$76 for two courses, C$84 for three courses, or C$99 for four courses. The eight-course grand degustation costs C$197. The wine cellar is spectacular, and customized wine pairings from an extensive wine collection can be added.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I heard a lot about Waterton National Park, and planning to pay a visit there in month of August (solo).
What do you all say about that,Any tips for the transportation to reach there as i am planning from Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more