- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Luxurious decor and magnificent mountain views form the backdrop for a dinner of fine, regionally influenced French cuisine. Dining here is an experience that should be savored—plan to spend at least three hours. Food is prepared à-la-minute from fresh ingredients, and the menu is constantly changing. There are four fixed dining options, but the main courses constantly change; previous entrées have included BC sablefish with tomato, watermelon, and onion; rabbit with nuts,wild berries, and foraged mushrooms; and cinnamon-smoked short ribs. The prix-fixe menu is C$76 for two courses, C$84 for three courses, or C$99 for four courses. The eight-course grand degustation costs C$197. The wine cellar is spectacular, and customized wine pairings from an extensive wine collection can be added.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I'm starting to plan a 2 week camping trip to the parks with a camper van rental. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental... Read more