- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Red Carpet Inn
At a Glance
- good value
- free breakfast and Wi-Fi
- long walk to townsite
- small lobby
- few amenities
- rooms need updating
Check Rates from our Partners
Red Carpet Inn Review
There's nothing fancy here—just clean, simple, comfortable rooms. All have mini-refrigerators, and a free continental breakfast is included in the rates. Freebies like wireless Internet make this good value. The suites offer options for large families or for couples who want a jetted tub or fireplace in their room at a reasonable price. There's an on-site hot tub, and guests also have access to the pool, sauna, and hot tub at the High Country Inn next door. Rooms at the back of the property are quieter and have the best views.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I heard a lot about Waterton National Park, and planning to pay a visit there in month of August (solo).
What do you all say about that,Any tips for the transportation to reach there as i am planning from Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more