- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Trailhead Cafe Review
Local work crews, mountain guides, and park wardens love this small café for a hot breakfast, lunch, or early dinner. There's a good selection of baked goods, made-to-order sandwiches, wraps, and salads, and hot and cold drinks. It's a good place to pick up a sandwich if you're driving north on the Icefields Parkway.
- Address: Samson Mall, Hwy. 1, Lake Louise, AB T0L 1E0
- Phone: 403/522–2006
- Location: Banff National Park
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
Hello, I am moving to Alaska in April from Texas and I am setting out on a 5,000 mile road trip to get to Cooper Landing, AK by April 26th. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more