- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Coyotes Southwestern Grill
Coyotes Southwestern Grill Review
Fresh, healthy ingredients are used to create a wide array of Southwestern-style dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Breakfast favorites include scrambled eggs and salmon, stuffed French toast, and warm seven-grain cereal topped with fresh berries, pecans, and yogurt. For lunch or dinner you can't go wrong with the spicy black-bean burrito, the southwestern polenta with ratatouille, or the pan-roasted honey-glazed salmon. There are a good number of vegetarian selections, and the in-house deli can prepare picnic lunches to go. The small restaurant is decorated with log beams and warm Santa Fe colors.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
Our family will be visiting Calgary, Banff, Jasper and Edmonton area July 27 - Aug. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more