- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Banff Centre Review
Most of the cultural activities in the Canadian Rockies take place in and around Banff, and the hub of that activity is at these 16 buildings spread across 43 acres. The center presents a performing-arts grab bag of pop and classical music, theater, and dance throughout the year. The season peaks in summer with the monthlong Banff Arts Festival, with concerts, performances, films, and discussions. The free Walter Phillips Gallery, part of the Banff Centre, showcases contemporary artworks by Canadian and international artists.
- Address: 107 Tunnel Mountain Dr., Banff National Park, AB T1L 1H5 | Map It
- Phone: 403/762–6100; 800/413–8368 in Alberta and British Columbia; 403/762–6301 Banff Arts Festival; 403/762–6281 Walter Phillips Gallery
- Hours: Gallery Tues., Wed., and Fri.–Sun. noon–5, Thurs. noon–9
- Website: www.banffcentre.ca
- Location: Banff National Park
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
We're a 2 adult, 2 kid (boy 6, girl 3) Canadian (GTA) family wanting to camp (tent trailer) west to BC to visit friends. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more