- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Post Hotel Review
One of the true epicurean experiences in the Canadian Rockies, the Post delivers daring, regionally inspired, fresh-market cuisine accompanied by an excellent selection of wines. A low, exposed-beam ceiling and a stone, wood-burning hearth in the corner lend an in-from-the-cold atmosphere; white tablecloths and fanned napkins provide an elegant touch. Look for innovative dishes prepared with fresh fish, game, or Alberta beef. The menu changes regularly, but past menus included such items as warm Alaskan king crab drizzled with lemongrass-ginger butter served with gold beets, and Alberta beef tenderloin with Bordelaise sauce and buttermilk red-skin potatoes. There's a 2,200-label wine list and an incredible cellar that boasts more than 24,000 bottles. For a unique dining experience with a group of six or more, inquire about the private cellar dining room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I am travelling to Banff for the first time in January 2015 as a couple (both 21) we plan on staying for 10 nights and skiing for 7 days while we are there. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more