- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Banffshire Club Review
The intimate signature restaurant of the "Castle in the Rockies" has a Scottish influence with vaulted ceilings, oak paneling, tartan drapes, and reproduction Stuart-era furniture, but the menu is filled with creative gourmet Canadian cuisine made from the finest seasonal ingredients. Entrées include line-caught Vancouver albacore tuna seared rare and served with baby artichokes and lavendar essence, Alberta bison tenderloin with smoked corn and buffalo jerky popcorn, or the ever classic dry-aged Alberta striploin steak with smoked scallions and king oyster mushrooms. Staff members are all sommelier-trained to help you choose from the extensive wine cellar, or you may choose to go with the chef's tasting menu with wine pairings. While some people may choose to dress for dinner, the dress code is resort casual.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
Hello, I am moving to Alaska in April from Texas and I am setting out on a 5,000 mile road trip to get to Cooper Landing, AK by April 26th. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more