- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Banff Information Centre
Banff Information Centre Review
This information center is jointly run by Parks Canada and Banff Lake Louise Tourism (BLLT). Parks Canada is on one side of the building and BLLT is on the other. Parks Canada staff can provide excellent information on camping, hiking, interpretive programs, and sightseeing. BLLT counselors can provide information on restaurants, tour operators, and accommodations. Be sure to check here in spring for information on which hiking trails are open—many remain closed into May due to avalanche risk.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
We're a 2 adult, 2 kid (boy 6, girl 3) Canadian (GTA) family wanting to camp (tent trailer) west to BC to visit friends. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more