- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Banff Park Museum National Historic Site of Canada
Banff Park Museum National Historic Site of Canada Review
This National Historic Site, made for the 1893 World Exhibition in Chicago, is western Canada's oldest natural-history museum. Most of the animals at the museum, fondly referred to as the "stuffed animal museum," were collected between 1890 and 1930, when the park was still open to hunting. You can get up close and personal with some of Banff's largest mammals, including a grizzly bear, bison, mountain goats, and bighorn sheep.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I heard a lot about Waterton National Park, and planning to pay a visit there in month of August (solo).
What do you all say about that,Any tips for the transportation to reach there as i am planning from Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more