- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Banff Park Museum National Historic Site of Canada
Banff Park Museum National Historic Site of Canada Review
This National Historic Site, made for the 1893 World Exhibition in Chicago, is western Canada's oldest natural-history museum. Most of the animals at the museum, fondly referred to as the "stuffed animal museum," were collected between 1890 and 1930, when the park was still open to hunting. You can get up close and personal with some of Banff's largest mammals, including a grizzly bear, bison, mountain goats, and bighorn sheep.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
I am travelling to Banff for the first time in January 2015 as a couple (both 21) we plan on staying for 10 nights and skiing for 7 days while we are there. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more