Banff National Park Restaurants
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Banff National Park Restaurant Reviews
There are more than 100 eateries in Banff National Park, and visitors have a wide range of dining options—from fast-food outlets to chain restaurants to award-winning fine-dining experiences. Eating out is, for the most part, a casual affair with an emphasis on local foods served in large quantities. Trout, venison, elk, moose, and bison appear on the menus of even the most modest establishments. It’s a good idea to make reservations at popular restaurants in advance, especially during the peak summer and ski seasons. Like most national parks, prices are slightly inflated.
Browse Banff National Park Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's