Banff National Park Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Banff National Park Hotel Reviews
The lodgings in Banff compose an eclectic list that includes backcountry lodges without electricity or running water, campgrounds, hostels with shared bathroom facilities, standard roadside motels, quaint B&Bs, supremely luxurious hotels, and historic mountain resorts. Most accommodations do not provide meal plans, but some include breakfast.
With just a few exceptions, room rates are often highest from mid-June to late September and between Christmas and New Year's. In many cases, the best accommodation rates can be found during the months of October to mid-November and May to mid-June when rates can drop by as much as 50%. Lodgings are listed with their peak-season rates. Check in advance for off-season rates.
If you want to save money, consider staying in nearby Canmore and in Kananaskis Country.
Browse Banff National Park Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's