Swimming in Banff National Park
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Banff Centre. Amenities here include a 25-meter swimming pool, a wading pool, an outdoor sundeck, a climbing wall, fitness center, gymnasium, and squash center, as well as fitness classes. 107 Tunnel Mountain Rd., Banff, AB, T1L 1H5. 403/762–6100. www.banffcentre.ca. C$5.00 public swim. Weekdays 6 am–10 pm, weekends 7 am–10 pm.
Douglas Fir Resort. There are two indoor waterslides, a whirlpool, a steam room, and an indoor pool that is open to nonresort guests for a fee at the Douglas Fir Resort. 525 Tunnel Mountain Rd., Banff, AB. 403/762–5591 or 800/661–9267. www.douglasfir.com. C$20. Mon.–Thurs. 4–9:30, Sun. 10–9:30.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe