Golf in Banff National Park
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Banff Springs Golf Course. The Stanley Thompson–designed championship course has breathtaking views in every direction. Its challenging 27 holes wind along the Bow River beneath snowcapped mountain peaks. 405 Spray Ave., Banff National Park, AB, T1L 1J4. 403/762–6801 or 877/591–2525. www.fairmontgolf.com. Original course: 18 holes. 6938 yards. Par 71. Slope 135. Green fee: $235. Tunnel course: 9 holes. 3287 yards. Par 36. Slope 129. Green fee: $80. Facilities: Driving range, putting green, golf carts, rental clubs, lessons, pro-shop, restaurant, bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's