- Scenery Visitors are often unprepared for the sheer scale of the Canadian Rockies. Scattered between the peaks are glaciers, forests, valleys, meadows, rivers, and the bluest lakes of the planet.
- Spectacular ski slopes Lake Louise Mountain Resort is Canada's largest single ski area, with skiing on four mountain faces, 4,200 skiable acres, and 113 named trails—and that's only one of the three ski resorts in Banff.
- Trails galore More than 1,600 km (1,000 miles) of defined hiking trails in the park lead to scenic lakes, alpine meadows, glaciers, forests, and deep canyons.
- Banff Upper Hot Springs Relax in naturally hot mineral springs as you watch snowflakes swirl around you, or gaze at the stars as you "take the waters" on a cool summer's evening.
- Icefields Parkway One of the most scenic drives on the continent, this 230-km (143-mile) roadway links Banff and Jasper.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More