Alberta Travel Guide
Snow-capped mountain peaks, lush meadows carpeted in wildflowers, sparkling green lakes and thick evergreen forests filled with wildlife — Alberta is home to some of the most hauntingly beautiful landscapes on the planet. There are a host of activities to enjoy and scenic spots to discover in the Canadian Rockies and in the nearby city of Calgary, a top notch cosmopolitan destination that is famous for its western hospitality and its annual Calgary Stampede.
Cities in Alberta
Parks and Preserves in Alberta
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more
Our family will be visiting Calgary, Banff, Jasper and Edmonton area July 27 - Aug. Read more