Alberta Travel Guide
Snow-capped mountain peaks, lush meadows carpeted in wildflowers, sparkling green lakes and thick evergreen forests filled with wildlife — Alberta is home to some of the most hauntingly beautiful landscapes on the planet. There are a host of activities to enjoy and scenic spots to discover in the Canadian Rockies and in the nearby city of Calgary, a top notch cosmopolitan destination that is famous for its western hospitality and its annual Calgary Stampede.
Cities in Alberta
Parks and Preserves in Alberta
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally got to take our long-awaited trip to Banff and Jasper, after having to cancel our original plans in June (right during the flooding.) I will try to be brief and cover just the highlights.
Who: Read more
- Booked a regional jet from SFO to Calgary through United, which is run by SkyWest. Read more