- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Panama Canal Railway's commuter train to Colón departs from the train station in Panama City weekdays at 7:15 am and departs from Colón at 5:15 pm. The trip costs $25 one way, $50 round-trip.
Train Station Information
Atlantic Passenger Station (Calle Mt. Hope, Mt Hope, Colón. No phone. www.panarail.com.)
Corozal Passenger Station (Av. Omar Torrijos and Calle Corozal, Corozal, Panama City. 507/317–6070. www.panarail.com.)
Panama Canal Railway (Estación de Corozal, Av. Omar Torrijos and Calle Corozal, Corozal, Panama City. 507/317–6070. www.panarail.com. No train weekends and holidays.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's