- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Terminal de Transporte de Albrook. All regional buses depart from the massive Terminal de Transporte de Albrook. Buses to Gamboa leave every two hours from 6 am to 10 pm; the trip takes 40 minutes. Buses to Colón and Sabanitas, where you get off to catch the bus to Portobelo and Isla Grande, depart every 30 minutes, and the trip takes 90 minutes. Buses to El Valle de Antón depart every 30 minutes. Av. Gaillard, Albrook, Panama City. 507/303–3030.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's