- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Since the Panama Canal runs along the western edge of Panama City, there are various spots within the metropolitan area from which to admire it. A taxi should charge $15 to Miraflores Locks and $25 to Gamboa. Buses to Gamboa depart from the Terminal de Transporte in Albrook about every other hour and can drop you off at Miraflores Locks.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe