- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
It's an easy one-hour drive to Sierra Llorona from Panama City. Follow directions for Colón and turn right where the toll road ends, at a sign for Santa Arriba and Sierra Llorona, from where it's a 4½-km (3-mile) drive up a narrow, windy road. In the rainy season a four-wheel-drive vehicle is recommended for the last stretch. The Sierra Llorona Lodge has detailed instructions on its website and can arrange transportation for guests.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's