- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The bird-watching is quite good at the edge of town and around the ruins. Bird-watchers may want to hire one of the boatmen who hang out around the docks near Batería Santiago and Fuerte San Jerónimo to take them into the estuary behind town, which should cost $20.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's