- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
There is no public transportation to Coronado, but the Coronado Golf & Beach Club provides a shuttle for guests from Panama City. It is also an easy drive; take the Carretera Interamericana west from Panama City one hour, and look for the turnoff next to a large shopping center on the left, just after the town of Chame. You'll have to stop at a guardhouse, then look for the golf resort on the left.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's