- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Coronado Golf Course. This 18-hole, par-72 golf course was designed by Tom and George Fazio. Hotel guests pay $98 to play 18 holes on weekends, and $77 on weekdays, golf cart rental included. The course is also open to nonguests, who pay $127 on weekends and $117 on weekdays, golf-cart included. Clubs can be rented and there is a par-27, 9-hole course for beginners and younger golfers. Coronado Golf & Beach Club, Av. Punta Prieta Coronado, Playa Coronado. 507/240–3137. www.coronadoresort.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's