The Canal and Central Panama Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Canal and Central Panama Hotel Reviews
The accommodations in Central Panama range from big resorts to colorful bungalows in stunning natural surroundings. The region includes some comfortable nature lodges surrounded by rain forest, all-inclusive beach resorts where the bars stay open well past midnight, homey B&Bs, and boutique hotels in natural settings. Even in the cheapest hotels you can expect a private bathroom and air-conditioning. Although nearly all the hotels accept credit cards, some smaller places offer a discount if you pay in cash. Most hotels can book area tours for you, but tour companies will generally expect payment in cash. You can sometimes save a bundle (occasionally upward of $100) at some of the more expensive hotels and resorts by booking via their websites, especially for midweek or off-season stays.
Browse The Canal and Central Panama Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's