- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Alquiler de Caballos Mitzila. An inexpensive horseback adventure is available from Alquiler de Caballos Mitzila, across from the small church on Calle El Hato, a few blocks before the Hotel Campestre. A horse costs $12 per hour, and each group has to pay an additional $12 per hour for the guide. The most popular ride is around the back of Cerro Gaital, a loop that takes about four hours to complete, though you can also ride for an hour and then come back on the same route. Neither the owner, Mitzila, nor her guides speak English. Calle El Hato, El Valle, 0211. 507/6646–5813.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's