- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Travelers who explore Colón on foot risk being mugged, and the route between the train station and the bus terminal is especially notorious. Do all your traveling in a taxi, rental car, or on a guided tour. If you do the Panama Railway trip on your own, take one of the shuttle vans to the Colón 2000 (pronounced coh-loan dose-mill) cruise-ship terminal, where you can rent a car or hire a taxi to see the sights near town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's