- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
All international flights land at Panama City's Aeropuerto Internacional de Tocumen (PTY), 26 km (16 miles) northeast of Panama City. Panama has one domestic airline, Air Panama, which flies to about two-dozen destinations out of Aeropuerto Marcos A. Gelabert; it's in the Canal Zone.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe