Radisson Summit Hotel Panama Canal
At a Glance
- 18-hole golf course
- friendly staff
- surrounded by nature
- good value
- 20–30 minutes from most restaurants and nightlife
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Summit Hotel Panama Canal Review
This comfortable hotel has one of the country's best golf courses, making it a popular destination for golfers. The rooms overlooking the rain forest, less than 30 minutes from downtown, makes it also a good choice for anyone who prefers peace and nature to urban lodging. The bright guest rooms are standard size, with tile floors, long desks, big bathrooms, and the usual amenities. The far wall is all glass, with sliding doors and a narrow balcony that overlooks either the golf course or the forest. The lobby and lounge are elegant, if on the small side, and the pool and deck are spacious, peaceful, and hemmed by jungle. There is a butterfly garden, hiking trails, lots of wildlife, and it's a short drive from the canal, Gamboa, or the city.
- Address: Av. Omar Torrijos, 20 km (12 miles) northwest of Panama City Paraiso, Panama City, 0801
- Phone: 507/232–3700; 800/395–7046
- Website: www.radisson.com
- Location: Parque Natural Metropolitano, Miraflores, and Summit
- 103 rooms
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.