- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- excellent service
- great rooms
- convenient location
- nice restaurant
- no pool
Check Rates from our Partners
The Bristol Review
Much like a European boutique hotel, the Bristol is gorgeous and classy, with personalized service and attention to detail to boot. The rooms have high ceilings, elegant furniture, sumptuous beds, all the amenities, and art by Panamanian painters. Ask for a room in the new tower, since they are larger and brighter. The staff is friendly and take service to the extreme with a 24-hour concierge and coffee or tea delivered with your wake-up call. The bar downstairs is beautiful, with with lots of wood and windows overlooking lush atriums. Next to it is Las Barandas Restaurant, run by one of the country's most famous chefs, Cuquita, whose nouveau Panamanian menu includes Asian and European touches.
- Address: Av. Aquilino de la Guardia, between Calle 50 and Vía España, Area Bancária, Panama City | Map It
- Phone: 507/264–0000; 800/865–3570 in the U.S.
- Website: www.thebristol.com
- Location: Downtown Panama City
- 44 rooms, 12 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Here is the 4 minute video of my trip:
Airfare costs $450 (Flew 1 way into Panama, and 1 way out of Honduras) through Spirit Airlines. Not great but does the Read more
Our group of 6 adults just returned from our first trip with 8 days in Panama. Read more
So being the adventurous type and only having 15 days to explore, I have come up with the idea that is a little out there. Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach ... Read more
Ace Hotels are bringing their signature brand of hip, clubhouse-style hotels even further afield this... Read more
Want to know a cruising secret?... Read more