At a Glance
- nice pool
- friendly staff
- quick trip to the airport
- far from many attractions
- small bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Sheraton Panama Review
One of the city's original luxury hotels, the Sheraton Panama remains one of its best, in no small part thanks to is spacious pool area and lobby. The gleaming marble lobby spills onto a gallery of shops and a popular 24-hour café (one of three restaurants). The large pool is surrounded by gardens and coconut palms, and the health club and spa are first class. Carpeted guest rooms have dark wood furniture and marble-top tables, a large desk, and plasma TVs. Half have ocean views, but they are smaller than the rooms of other hotels in this price range, especially the bathrooms. The Sheraton is a good distance from the Casco Viejo and Canal, but it is relatively close to the airport.
- Address: Vía Israel and Calle 77, next to ATLAPA convention center, San Francisco, Panama City | Map It
- Phone: 507/305–5100; 800/325–3535
- Website: www.sheratonpanama.com.pa
- Location: San Francisco and Panamá Viejo
- 342 rooms, 19 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Panama City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More