Nightlife & the Arts in Panama City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Panama City Nightlife
There is plenty to do in Panama City once the sun sets, though it is much more of a party town than a cradle of the arts. Because it is so hot by day, the night is an especially inviting time to explore the city. The entertainment and nightlife centers are Casco Viejo, El Cangrejo, and the Calle Uruguay area. The entertainment tends more toward high culture in Casco Viejo, with its Teatro Nacional and jazz venues, while the scene in the other areas is more about casinos, drinking, and dancing the night away.
Browse Panama City Nightlife
Browse Panama City Nightlife By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's