Golf in Panama City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Summit Golf Resort. The resort has an 18-hole, par-72 championship course designed by Jeff Myers that is hemmed by the rain forest of Camino de Cruces National Park. It's 30 minutes from most hotels, and is open to nonguests. Greens fees are $90, golf cart included, and club rentals cost $35. The course is open 6–6, and the earlier or later you play it, the less you'll sweat. 20 km (12 mi) northwest of town on road to Gamboa, Gaillard Rd., Panama City. 507/232–4653. www.summitgolfpanama.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe