The easiest way to get to Guna Yala or the Darién is to fly. The domestic airline Air Panama offers daily flights to several airstrips in Guna Yala (Achutupo, El Porvenir, and Playón Chico) and two flights per week to the Darién (Bahía Piñas). Flights often land at several airstrips, so make sure you get off at the correct one! There are neither airline offices nor airports in this region, only simple airstrips.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's