Eastern Panama Restaurants
Eastern Panama Restaurant Reviews
This isn't the part of Panama you head to for epicurean delights. You can count on fresh seafood in Guna Yala—and little else. If you don't eat seafood, you should mention it when you reserve and again when you arrive. Establishments usually offer lobster, except March through May, when fishing for lobster is prohibited. Nothing resembling a sit-down restaurant exists in these provinces, so hotels include three meals in their rates, usually served family-style at fixed times. Purified water, coffee, tea, and fruit juices are free; bottled soft drinks and alcoholic beverages cost extra.
Browse Eastern Panama Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's