Eastern Panama Restaurants
Eastern Panama Restaurant Reviews
This isn't the part of Panama you head to for epicurean delights. You can count on fresh seafood in Guna Yala—and little else. If you don't eat seafood, you should mention it when you reserve and again when you arrive. Establishments usually offer lobster, except March through May, when fishing for lobster is prohibited. Nothing resembling a sit-down restaurant exists in these provinces, so hotels include three meals in their rates, usually served family-style at fixed times. Purified water, coffee, tea, and fruit juices are free; bottled soft drinks and alcoholic beverages cost extra.
Browse Eastern Panama Restaurants
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/Air LatinEscapes.com