- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
People at the ATP's regional office (open weekdays 8:30-4:30) in David are amiable but not very helpful. The CEFATI Visitor Center (open daily 9-3:30), on the southern end of Boquete, does a better job. ANAM (the Autoridad Nacional del Ambiente, or the National Environment Authority) is the government entity charged with administering Panama's national parks. Individual park offices are helpful in providing information for your visit.
ANAM (507/500-0855 in Panama City. www.anam.gob.pa.)
ATP (Av. Domingo Díaz, across from Cable and Wireless, David. 507/775–2839. www.visitpanama.com.)
CEFATI (Av. Central, Av. Central, at south entrance to town, Boquete. 507/720–4060.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's