- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
It is possible, if a little less convenient, to explore this region without a car. Yellow taxis ply the streets of major tourist centers. Your hotel or restaurant will be happy to arrange transportation for you. In fact, if you want to hike the Sendero los Quetzales, it's best to hire a taxi in Cerro Punta to take you to the trailhead. It only takes about 90 minutes to drive from David to Boca Chica. If you spend a few nights there, you may want to have your hotel arrange a taxi transfer from David.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's