- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Padafont has hourly buses between Panama City's Albrook Terminal and David from 6 am to 8 pm and direct buses at 10:45 pm and midnight. The trip takes about eight hours, with a meal stop in Santiago. Small buses to Boquete, Volcán, Cerro Punta, and Paso Canoas (the border post with Costa Rica) depart every 30 minutes during the day.
Terminal de Buses (Av. del Estudiante, one block east of Av. Obaldía, David.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/Air LatinEscapes.com