- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Padafont has hourly buses between Panama City's Albrook Terminal and David from 6 am to 8 pm and direct buses at 10:45 pm and midnight. The trip takes about eight hours, with a meal stop in Santiago. Small buses to Boquete, Volcán, Cerro Punta, and Paso Canoas (the border post with Costa Rica) depart every 30 minutes during the day.
Terminal de Buses (Av. del Estudiante, one block east of Av. Obaldía, David.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's