Air Panama flies daily between Panama City and David's Aeropuerto Enrique Malek (DAV). Air Panama has direct flights between David and San José, Costa Rica, three days a week. The airport was undergoing a major expansion in 2012, with the hope of attracting nonstop flights from the United States.
Aeropuerto Enrique Malek (Av. Reed Gray, 5 km (3 mi) south of David. 507/721-1072.)
Air Panama (507/316-9000. www.flyairpanama.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's