Sights & Attractions in Chiriquí Province
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Chiriquí Province
|A-I J-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bajo Mono Road
The road, near San Ramón, leads to the trailhead for the Sendero...
The Ruiz family has been growing coffee in Boquete since the...
Half an hour south of Boquete is the small village of Caldera...
CEFATI Information Center
If you're driving, stop at the town's official visitor center...
Two blocks east of Boquete's parque central are the fairgrounds...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Boquete|
Interested in orchids? Finca Drácula holds one of Latin America's...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Cerro Punta|
The combination of forest and shaded coffee bushes at this gourmet...
On the eastern slope of Volcán Barú, this coffee farm encompasses...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe