Ristorante e Pizzería Il Pianista
Ristorante e Pizzería Il Pianista Review
There is something European about the stone building that houses this restaurant a short drive northeast of town, which is made complete with authentic Italian cuisine. The small dining room is on the ground floor overlooking a stream surrounded by trees and impatiens; an outdoor patio sits beside a small waterfall. The menu includes fresh pastas such as vegetable lasagna and fettuccine del Chef (with prawn-and-mushroom cream sauce) or napolitano (with tomato-clam sauce). Other specialties include trucha al forno (trout baked with tomatoes and mushrooms) and calamares rellenos (squid stuffed with tomatoes, cheese, and pine nuts). You can also build your own pizza or calzone or grab a pizza to go.
- Address: Right at first Y north of town, left after the bridge, 3½ km (2 mi) north on right, Arco Iris, Boquete
- Phone: 507/720–2728
- Location: Boquete
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon. and Oct.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I usually don't like to revisit the same places, but after visiting Panama 2 years ago and loving it so much, we had to return with friend... Read more
Who we were: I grew up in Panama and wanted to share that beautiful country with my namesake, mi tocaya. A friend from high school joi... Read more