- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Most people visit Isla Coiba on fishing, diving, or nature tours offered by the companies listed here. It is possible to organize your own trip, in which case you would hire a boat in Playa Santa Catalina. Most fishermen there charge about $200 for a day trip to Isla Coiba, and more if they must stay overnight on the island.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's