- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
The 440-km (274-mile) drive between David and Panama City takes about six hours—an easy trip on the Carretera Interamericana that can be done in a day. However, because there are plenty of flights and rental-car companies in David, it isn't worth doing unless you visit destinations such as Santa Catalina en route, because the scenery consists primarily of pastures and unattractive towns.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's