- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hiking Guides and Outfitters
Aventurist. Aventurist, which owns Boquete Tree Trek, has a four-hour hike ($25) to see waterfalls and wildlife in its private reserve. Plaza Los Establos, Av. Central, Boquete. 507/720–1635. www.aventurist.com.
Feliciano González. Feliciano González has been guiding hikers through Boquete's mountains for two decades. In addition to tours of the Sendero Los Quetzales and to Volcán Barú's summit, he leads a six-hour hike through primary forest on the Sendero El Pianista. Tours are $35–$70 per person. Boquete. 507/6624–9940.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe